Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday morning wake up call

Elizabeth set our house alarm off this morning. She woke up early and was watching tv in our room while Rich and I tried to get a few more winks in before we had to get up. All of a sudden the alarm went off. Rich and I jumped out of bed just as Lizzie came running in our room with the most horrified look on her face. Rich still giggles when he thinks of the look. It scared her and Hunter so much. She kept saying over and over, "The alarm is really loud". Hunter wouldn't get out of our bed until we told him it was ok. Anna just slept through the whole thing. I guess it was probably a good thing. We talked to the twins about what they should do if the alarm goes off in the middle of the night and that they shouldn't open the door in the morning until the alarm is turned off. If nothing else it got our neighbors back for their dogs barking day and night. Kids are so great.

No comments: