The kids came through again today with some more funny saying. Just thought I'd share.
Lizzie was looking through some toy binoculars today and she would say "Look a shoe. I need to capture this on film".
I like to watch this show on Style Network called Clean House. The show is about people who are pack rats and have filthy, cluttered houses. The kids watch it with me and I tell them that we pick up toys and clean the house everyday so our house doesn't look like those houses. We were watching it today and Hunter had his little stuffed lion with him. Hunter said " Lion really likes this dirty show". I hope he doesn't tells anyone how mom likes to watch that dirty show.
As I mentioned a few days ago, I'm potty training Anna. She's doing a great job and I praise her every time she uses the potty. Today she went to the bathroom and as she reached for the toilet paper (if I don't watch her she'll unroll the whole thing) she said, "Aw, peeing is cute". And I have to admit that she is pretty darn cute when she does.
Hope you get a kick out of these.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment