This is my very first blog entry ever. The first time I heard about blogging I thought, "Who has time to blog?". Then I started looking at my friends blogs. I started thinking of all the things I could post on a blog and all the people who might like to know what's going on with our family. The more blogs I read the more I wanted to start one. So here I am with a few minutes to spare and I'm starting a blog. I hope everyone enjoys reading about our family as much as I like to talk about them.
The kids and I spent the day at home recovering from 3 days of painting Hunter and Lizzie's rooms. Hunter decided on blue and we got a dark blue. I painted the bottom 3 ft. of his room 4 times to get it all covered. Next time I'll listen to the guy at Home Depot and get the dark primer. Lizzie's room was considerably easier since she chose a nice shade of lavender. Poor Anna hasn't gotten her room painted yet, mostly because she doesn't complain as much as her brother and sister do.
Here is a prime example of why time is such a rare commodity for me. Hunter just came in from outside and asked if he could spray some bug spray. I of course told him no. Then he comes in with a bucket and asks if he can get some water. I guessed that that would be ok, but I had some doubts. A few minutes later he comes in and asks if I can open the back door for him. I get up to help him and discover that the bucket he has is leaking water. There is a trail of water from my bathroom to the back door then to the front of the house where the computer is and back to the back door. Thank goodness it was just water. Hunter has since announced that he has poured water on the bug (we've got some nasty ones here in Texas) and saved of all from certain death or maybe just the heebbie geebbies. Thanks Hunter!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment