
Here's the newest picture of Hunter and Elizabeth. As you can tell, they've changed quite a bit.
Hunter figured out a new way to ask for toys. He announced this morning that today was white pony's birthday. I was fine with that. I didn't think I needed to really do anything about it. Hunter, however, thought differently. He ask if we could go to Sam's Club and buy pony's cars. ( He found some cars that , I have to admit, are the perfect size for pony) He's asked for these cars several time and obviously has not been successful in acquiring them. When he asked today I told him he had to talk to dad about it. When I dropped him off at school, he asked if I could take pony and get her birthday surprise. Well, I guess since the cars are for pony and not Hunter and it is her birthday I'd better run right over and buy those cars for her. We'll see what Rich says when Hunter asks him.
We survived hurricane Ike. We just got the edge of the hurricane so we got some rain and wind on Saturday. It was no where near the worst storm we've had. The biggest tragedy was that Rich got charged $10 for not having a full roster in one (he's in 3) of his fantasy football leagues because the Houston game was cancelled. Let us all bow our heads in a moment of silence for Rich's huge loss. I just love fantasy football.
No comments:
Post a Comment