Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bah!

I see Holly told everyone about my shingles. When I was telling the doc about my symptoms, she kept writing notes and shaking her head. Finally I had to stop and ask her about her reaction. I was convinced it was the bad skin cancer because I'm a big baby and a hypochondriac. She looked me in the eye and told me I had shingles. The way she said it I thought they were going to have chop something off and monitor me for years. I had no idea what "shingles" were, other than roofing material. So I asked her "what the hell are shingles?" I'm pretty sure that next I'm going to get rickets (whatever that is) and maybe scurvy. Plus I have high blood pressure. I was clearly made in Michigan because my warranty expired at 40 and now I'm falling apart. Darn the quality of domestic products!

Plus, the Boys lost today and I lost in my Money League in fantasy football. Nobody cares, but it stresses me out. I think I feel another blister. I need another pill...

No comments: