but I'm happy.
Our preschool is at Plano East Senior High and we were going to be in their homecoming parade, but thankfully the weather has cooperated and it's raining today. Darn!
Some of you may be saying "Hmm, a homecoming parade?'.
Yes, a homecoming parade. Football is a BIG, HUGE DEAL in Texas. So, when it's homecoming, public streets are blocked off and there is a parade. I've never been to one, so I don't really know what all is in the parade. I'm guessing floats, the band, maybe football players and cheerleaders. I'm sure I'll attend one someday, probably be in the PESH one next year with Anna. I'll let you know what they're like.
I'm off to get gas. It was down to $2.74 this morning and if the currant trend holds, it should be even cheaper this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment