Well, Rich and I have been married 9 years. Boy, where did they go. Fortunately, it's been a great 9 years and I hope we have many more years to come.
Rich has been so crazy busy at work lately, that I wasn't expecting anything today. He's been telling me that we'll do something in November when things calm down at the firm. So, I was really surprised to find him home at 5:30 (I feel lucky if he's home by 7) with a box of chocolates. Since he was home early he wanted to take us all out for dinner. I, of course had no problem with that seeing how I was having trouble trying to decide what to fix for dinner. We ended up going to Chili's. They have mac and cheese so we knew the kids would be happy. Anna fell asleep on the way and stayed asleep while we enjoyed our meal. I don't know if it was just because it was a meal I didn't have to cook, but the chicken tacos I had we great. Anyway, we ended our meal half way through when Lizzie got sick and threw up everywhere. So, no yummy dessert for us and Rich and I will finish our dinner after the kids go to bed and we get to sit down and watch Survivor.
So, definitely not the best anniversary we've ever had, but at least I didn't have to cook dinner and get my nicely cleaned and moped kitchen dirty.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is definitely an anniversary that you guys will remember! Poor Elizabeth and poor people that worked there who had to clean it up! At least you guys got a little break!
Post a Comment