Thursday, October 2, 2008

Afternoons alone with Anna

Anna and I are really enjoying our afternoons while Hunter and Elizabeth are at school.

Anna gets to play with any toy she wants without fear of it being taken from her. She gets to watch Dora and Diego without listening to her older sister throw a fit because these are "baby shows". Best of all she gets mom all to herself.

I feel like I have a chance to get to know her better. She is so funny with the things she comes up with to say. I was in my room and she comes walking in and says, "I'm all dressed and I'm a mess". She had spilled some juice all down the front of her and she was a mess.

I love to just watch her play. She loves to play with animals and they usually get stuck somewhere and another animal has to rescue them. I found out the other day that she can count in Spanish and can say hello in Japanese. When did she learn that?

The best part of having Hunter and Lizzie in school, it's quiet for 3 hours.

Thank you Panther Preschool!!!!

No comments: