It's been almost a year since I posted anything on our blog. I'm going to try to be better about posting, I promise.
Everyone started school this year. The twins are in Kindergarten and Anna started Preschool. They all think school is great and everyone is doing awesome. We just had parent/teacher conferences for Hunter and Lizzie and Anna's will be next week.
Hunter is playing Tee Ball again this season. He's got a new coach and a new team and he seems to be enjoying it. He's really good at batting and he's getting better at throwing, but he's not so good a catching.
Hunter tipped over in a chair last week and cut his chin open. We told him he'd probably need stitches and he got really nervous. I tried to reassure him that it would be ok. The nurse looked at it and cleaned it up and thought it would probably need a couple of stitches too. Hunter got so nervous at the thought of stitches that he threw-up. Poor kid. I think the Dr. took pity on him and was able to close the cut with a steri-strip and dermabond. Of course the cut started oozing blood the day after he did it. I ended up taking him back in. The Dr. took the dermabond off and cleaned it up once again. The cut was still closed and now he's got butterfly tape on it. Crazy kid!!!
Lizzie is as dramatic as ever and still firmly believes that her way is the only way. I'm sure she rules the playground. She tries to rule the house too, but no one will go along with her demands and that makes her mad. On a daily basis Lizzie and Anna come downstairs crying because Anna won't do what Lizzie wants her to do and then Lizzie yells at, hits, pinches Anna and Anna does it right back to her. They drive me crazy.
I guess all in all thing are going well in the Clark household.
I tried to post 1st day of school pics, but it didn't work. I'll try again later.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment